2021 Grant Winners
- Andrew Coe and Brad Smith, Vanderbilt University: “Changing Pathways to the Bomb: The Subtle Effects of the Nuclear Nonproliferation Regime”
- Anya Fink, CNA: “The General Staff’s Throw-Weight: Understanding the Russian Military’s Role and Views in the Strategic Stability Dialogue"
- Thomas MacDonald, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace: "Technologies of Counterforce"
- Simon Miles and Susan Colbourn: Duke University: “Nuclear Alliances”
- Reid Pauly, Brown University: “Threats That Leave Something to Chance”
- Lisa Koch and Matthew Wells, Claremont McKenna College and Wabash College: “Low-Yield Nuclear Weapons: Crossing the Threshold?”