How to Apply
If you are confident that your organization meets the program eligibility criteria and are interested in a canine transportation van, you are encouraged to submit an application to the Foundation.
To submit an application, please follow these steps:
- Review our Canine Transportation Van Grant Program Information page, and then fill out the Canine Transportation Van Grant Program Application form. Both of these pages can be found on the Resources page.
- Submit the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the Foundation address found in the contact section.
- The program officer will reply to either confirm eligibility or to request additional documentation at that time. A list of supplemental documents that may be requested at that time can be found in resources section. (Do not send with initial application).
- Applicants selected to move forward in the evaluation process will also be contacted to schedule a phone call with the program officer to review program details and the agreement letter. After this call, the Foundation aims to notify applicant of a final decision within a month.
- Municipal shelters will need to receive approval by appropriate town/fiscal authority and to provide evidence of this approval to the program officer prior to funding.